I used to think to get laptop someday. Well, even I thought that I were able to buy it ones, seems that the type of what I want is far away to reach. Because of what ? Because of I haven't enough money to buy it. Yeah I know, from year to year, laptop has changes their capacity, features, and technology their planted inside too. And it influence the prices. One day I want to but this laptop, but after my money is enough, rises a new model. And it's get me into dilemma.

So what about if I bet my luck with being participants on some giveaway contests. I have reads there is Charter Laptop A Day Giveaway from internet this morning. What I have to do just order some Charter services online, and I'm will automatically entered into a giveaway. After an hours thinking, this is an fairness contest for me. You sign up and will parley to win 30 laptop each day for a month of HP Compaq Presario C770US Laptops.

Well, who want to join me here in this contest ? Doesn't you need this laptop guys ? Well, based on it features, it was high-end laptop for me. Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor, 15.4” WXGA Screen, 2GB RAM - 160GB hard drive, DVD burner, built in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a Neotec Laptop backpack. Awesome! Find out more information on charter sites. And hope that you'll win it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.