What Happened To Bret Michaels. One question about Bret Michaels condition is What Happened To Bret Michaels. Here’s the the answer of What Happened To Bret Michaels wuestion from his personal blog.

“I’m not 100% yet, but I’m sure as hell not where I was when it happened. When your appendix ruptures if feels like what it would feel if you’re on the losing end of a knife fight, so it takes a bit to recover from that.

I’m out of the post-op stuff, but I’m not officially out-out. They will release me, though. I have to get my blood sugar back in order because it’s been all over the place because every day I’ve been real active and you’re not supposed to move around yet.”

“My next move is, I may end up going to a Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona or something. But basically I’m going to go home for a couple days and maybe to Tucson just to rehabilitate much quicker than being at home.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

K2 Modify 2007 | Use it. But don't abuse it.